Sight for Crossbows is Changing the Game!
EZV-X Sight for Crossbows is Changing the Game!
Just like a compound bow, you must first accurately range the distance to your target before aligning your aiming point. If your target moves before making the shot, you either have to range the distance again or guess, risking unethical shot placement or missed opportunities. Another obstacle crossbow hunter’s face is the fogging and icing of crossbow sight glass lenses. Anybody who has stepped out into moist weather wearing glasses, or driven a car in the rain knows exactly what I mean! Now, not only do you have to worry about ranging distance again, but you also have to figure out how you are going to clean your crossbow lens without detection!
The EZV-X for crossbow’s lightning-fast-aim-and shoot
sight technology will take your
crossbow hunting success to a whole new level!
The EZV-X for crossbows
affords you the same proven reVolutionary performance advantages as the E-Z-V
Sight for compound bows! No Joke! Just like the E-Z-V Sight for compound bows,
the EZV-X for crossbows eliminates the need to pre-range the
distance to your target!
The EZV-X for Crossbows:
- Simultaneously ranges distance AND aligns aiming point with precision shot placement in one step and in 1/10th the time of a traditional crosshair glass lens crossbow sight without the use of a rangefinder
- Eliminates human error of accurately ranging distance
- Precision shot placement at random distances without the use of pins or a rangefinder
- Tick-marks enable use as a traditional crossbow sight – but better
- Unobstructed open sight picture alleviates target panic
- No more foggy or icy glass lenses
- Neon chartreuse yellow-green V-Inserts for maximum low light shooting/hunting visibility conditions
- 10 easily interchangeable V-Inserts included to match your crossbow’s trajectory curve – choose the one that’s right for you
- Perfect for deer, elk, moose, antelope, caribou, bear and turkeys
- V-Inserts snap in and read to go
- Tool less sight-in – E-Z!
- Universal picatinny rail mount
- Lifetime warranty – 100% made in the USA
about the magnification of a traditional crossbow scope?
What about the magnification of a traditional crossbow scope?
Let’s face it…. The crossbow is NOT a long range
weapon. If using a 300+ FPS crossbow, for
example, the average effective hunting range is 50 - 60 yards. Most people
cannot land a shot with enough precision to penetrate the vital organs beyond
that. Which is why most crossbow hunters
prefer to take a shot from a maximum of 35 yards away - not because their arrow
won’t kill from a further distance, but because they want to be certain the
arrow will land where it should.
Otherwise, they would end up wounding the animal, and that’s not
something any ethical hunter wants.
Magnification means that the image you see through the
ocular lens will be at least three times larger than it would appear to your
naked eye enabling you to see your target at long range distances when using
high powered weapons capable of making accurate long range shots such as
rifles. Because crossbows are not
capable of making ethical shots beyond 60-yards, magnification is essentially a
useless function equipped on typical crossbow scopes. In fact, magnification technology on a
crossbow can actually hinder the performance of a crossbow due to fogging,
icing, and obstruction of the target’s actual distance. It may look “cool” and even give a crossbow
shooter a false sense of confidence, but in reality, it serves absolutely zero
purpose for crossbow performance. So
don’t be fooled!
The EZV-X Scope and Sight technology for crossbows
will take your crossbow hunting to an unprecedented level of crossbow hunting
success! Money Back Guaranteed!
Images and pre-orders coming soon!